Apr 7, 2022

Next TPG Meeting, 4/14

Hello Everyone,

Please find the next TPG meeting details below. This meeting will be held in person. We would appreciate it if you can please RSVP by replying to this email. Please consider this an opportunity to gain knowledge on being happily pregnant in Tokyo and keep up the legacy of our wonderful group. We look forward to your active participation.

Speaker:
Helen Zhang - Founder of My Body My Pilates

Topic:
How Pilates helps to prepare for birth and recovery after birth.

Details:
First, we will start with a Q&A in the studio, then follow up with a 30 minute trial class.

Date & Time:
Thursday, April 14th, 11am-12pm

Location:
My Body My Pilates Studio Majes Motoazabu Gardens Block C 1F Motoazabu 3-5-11 Minato-ku, Tokyo

Directions:
Just search for "My Body My Pilates Studio" on Google Maps

If you would like to RSVP or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
tokyopregnancygroup@gmail.com